There’s no better place to get your fill of delicious southern food than the locally inspired restaurants of Mount Pleasant. From mouth-watering barbeque and corn biscuits to fried okra and savory steaks, you simply won’t leave hungry after your visit to South Carolina.
Here’s a short list of restaurants where you can indulge in the flavors of the delicious South.
• Page’s Okra Grill is the home of traditional coastal seafood and made-from-scratch meals.
• Halls Chophouse is a family owned steakhouse known for its accolades and award-winning food.
• Jim ‘N Nick’s Community Bar-B-Q serves up heaping portions of ribs, pork, chicken, brisket and sausage together with small share plates like deviled eggs, queso dip and fresh salads.
• Crave Kitchen & Cocktails put themselves on the map with what Esquire Magazine calls the “The Most Life-Changing Mac ‘N’ Cheese in America.”
• Tavern and Table celebrates the food of Lowcountry with crispy dynamite shrimp, fire roasted oysters, whole roasted fish and a pork duo dish with cheddar grits and cider-braised cabbage.
With so many delightful dishes available right at your fingertips, it’s no wonder your next foodie adventure awaits you in South Carolina.